Speed, Agility, Strength Training, and Specific Tennis Movement Training,Tennis Training
SAS tennis specific training will emphasize quicker and more agile foot work; as well as your overall tennis conditioning which is so critical for a tennis player. Endurance on the court is extremely important in order to sustain a high level of play throughout long matches and tournaments. This is the training you need to become a champion in tennis. Pro, USTA, ITF, WTA, ATP, Juniors tennis footwork.
SAS Speed Agility Sport Specific trains Tennis Movement, Increased Sports Performance, Tennis Agility, Tennis Footwork, Tennis Training Orange County, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Jacksonville, Florida.
- FLEXIBILITY AND DYNAMIC WARM UP
- FUNCTIONIAL STRENGTH TRAINING
- EXPLOSIVE JUMPING DRILLS
- BALANCE AND STABILITY
- SPEED AND FIRST STEP BURST
- FOOT QUICKNESS, AGILITY WORK
- COURT PLAY CONDITONING
TENNIS SPECIFIC MOVEMENT TRAINING
- SERVE JUMP TRAINING
- EFFICIENT FOOTWORK TRAINING
- SPEED TO THE BALL
- AGILITY AND FIRST STEP QUICKNESS
- LATERAL QUICKNESS
- FORWARD AND BACKWARD MOVEMENT
- REACTION TO BALL
- DROP SHOT AND BLOOP SHOT MOVEMENT
- TENNIS GAME SITUATIONIAL DRILLS
- ON COURT CONDTIONING
TO GET BETTER AS AN ATHLETE AND IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL TENNIS GAME!
GOAL: TO BE THE BEST TENNIS PLAYER YOU CAN BE!