Speed, Agility, Strength Training, and Specific Tennis Movement Training
SAS tennis specific training will emphasize quicker and more agile foot work; as well as your overall tennis conditioning which is so critical for a tennis player. Endurance on the court is extremely important in order to sustain a high level of play throughout long matches and tournaments. This is the training you need to become a champion in tennis.
- FLEXIBILITY AND DYNAMIC WARM UP
- FUNCTIONIAL STRENGTH TRAINING
- EXPLOSIVE JUMPING DRILLS
- BALANCE AND STABILITY
- SPEED AND FIRST STEP BURST
- FOOT QUICKNESS, AGILITY WORK
- COURT PLAY CONDITONING
TENNIS SPECIFIC MOVEMENT TRAINING
- SERVE JUMP TRAINING
- EFFICIENT FOOTWORK TRAINING
- SPEED TO THE BALL
- AGILITY AND FIRST STEP QUICKNESS
- LATERAL QUICKNESS
- FORWARD AND BACKWARD MOVEMENT
- REACTION TO BALL
- DROP SHOT AND BLOOP SHOT MOVEMENT
- TENNIS GAME SITUATIONIAL DRILLS
- ON COURT CONDTIONING
TO GET BETTER AS AN ATHLETE AND IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL TENNIS GAME!
GOAL: TO BE THE BEST TENNIS PLAYER YOU CAN BE!